Отзиви от пациенти (Testimonials)
Lower back pain is often one of the most frequent reason people see their doctor – second only to colds and the flu.
Most people discover their back problem only when something hurts, typically after lifting a heavy object, a sudden twist or movement, or an injury or accident. However, your back problem most likely had been manifesting for months, the incident is just what brought it to your attention.
There are many causes of lower back pain:
- Muscle spasm
- Medical conditions like fibromyalgia
- Ruptured or herniated disk
- Spinal stenosis
- Spine curvatures (like scoliosis or kyphosis)
- Strain or tears to back muscles or ligaments
- Infection of the spine (osteomyelitis, diskitis, abscess)
- Cancer that involves the spine
American Spinal Clinic resolves lower back pain by restoring the normal curve in the lower back, strengthening proper muscles, and retraining the brain to fire these muscles properly.